Things to do in autumn:
- Hiking in and around Ordesa National Park.
- Mushroom picking: saffron milk caps, chanterelles, wood blewits, wood hedgehogs, porcini.
- Walking the forests of Buesa and Broto, as well as the paths around Ordesa National Park.
- Horse riding in Sarvise.
- Motorbike loops in the Spanish and French Pyrenees.
- Birding in the Escuaín gorges, bearded vulture watching.
- Guided tours in off-road vehicles to the vantage points over the Ordesa and Monte Perdido Valleys.
- Visiting the ethnographic heritage of Northern Aragon: medieval village of Ainsa, Mozarabic Romanesque churches of Serrablo, Romanesque cathedral of Jaca, dolmens of Tella and Santa Elena.