Things to do in winter:
· Hiking. Short paths around the Ordesa and Monte Perdido National Park are recommended.
· Visiting the carnival celebrations in Torla and Broto.
· Snowshoeing in the Bujaruelo Valley, climbing to Pelupín Peak, visiting waterfalls in the Ordesa Valley, Mondoto (vantage point over Añisclo Canyon).
· Horse riding in Sarvise.
· Downhill skiing at Aramon Panticosa and Aramon Formigal, a 1-hour drive away.
· Birding in the Escuaín gorges, bearded vulture watching.
· Visiting the ethnographic heritage of Northern Aragon: medieval village of Ainsa, Mozarabic Romanesque churches of Serrablo, Romanesque cathedral of Jaca, dolmens of Tella and Santa Elena.