Things to do in spring:
· Hiking in Ordesa and Monte Perdido National Park.
· Rafting on the Ara River.
· Horse riding in Sarvise.
· Motorbike loops in the Spanish and French Pyrenees.
· Mountain biking at Zona Zero in Sobrarbe.
· Traditional cycling routes such as those of Quebrantahuesos and Triparriscos.
· Birding in the Escuaín gorges, bearded vulture watching.
· Visiting the ethnographic heritage of Northern Aragon: medieval village of Ainsa, Mozarabic Romanesque churches of Serrablo, Romanesque cathedral of Jaca, dolmens of Tella and Santa Elena.